To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
What items are returnable?
We've extended our returns policy to 30 days. The 30 day period begins on the date of delivery.
To meet our returns eligibility requirements, item(s) must:
- be in original condition, unused, and unworn
- have original swing tags attached
- have the hygiene seal intact and attached to the garment (this is to ensure the health and safety of our customers) (when applicable)
Gift cards, free gifts and/or promotional items are not returnable.
What if I want to exchange an item?
You will need to return/refund the original item(s), and begin a separate order for the item(s) you wish to purchase instead. Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return shipping, and the shipping fees (if applicable) for the new item.
When returning an item, you can select either a refund, or a credit. Please note that selecting 'credit', will turn your return into a store credit permanently, and this will not be refundable at a later date. If you are not sure if you will require a refund at a later date, we recommend selecting the 'refund' option to be safe.
Are there any charges for return?
No, we do not charge for returns/refunds, however you are responsible for the costs of return shipping, and any new shipping fees that occur for a new order. Original shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable.
What is the returns process?
1. Check that you meet the eligibility requirements.
2. Submit your return request through our 'Create A Return' portal (located on this page).
3. You will receive an email notification once we have received your request (please make sure to check your 'spam' folder, and mark us as a safe sender.)
4. Once we have reviewed and approved your return, we will send you an email with our return address and any additional information.
5. Time to pack your item(s) up, and ship it to us! (We recommend that you use a trackable shipping process and purchasing insurance, for peace of mind, as you will bear full responsibility for the return until it reaches us.)
6. Once we have received your items, we will inspect the product to ensure all eligibility requirements are met. Once approved, we will process the refund and notify you via email notification.
7. Sit back, and relax! Your refund will be applied to your original method of payment (or 'credit' if selected by you). This normally occurs within 5-10 business days (depending on your banking/financial institution).
I think my refund is late/missing?
If your return has been approved, received and processed by us, but you haven't received your refund yet, please follow these steps:
1. Check your bank account again - this normally takes 5-10 business days.
2. Contact your credit card company - it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Contact your bank - there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you've done all of this, and you still have not received your refund, please contact us using our 'Contact Us' page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.